Friday, November 09, 2007

My W810i


As all of you may not know.. I changed my phone from NOKIA 3250 to Sony errison for the second time..well i feel the battery still sucks!(first time to P900) Over all the Sony ericson's W810i was amazing phone.. in terms of Music, Pictures really good. Never tried the WAP/GPRS stuff on that, Things i really liked in W810i
a) Pop up when one is trying to add a contact to a SMS to be sent. The pop up shows the frequently sent numbers amazing and very handy. Nokia do something like that.
b) Music quality is mind blowing.. I never had a such a experence in any portable MP3 players. Especially MegaBass is cooool. It really sounds great on my Bose Quite Comfort headphones.
c) Photos are quite nice for 2 MPIX camera, flash was desent.
But anyways it was my ex phone now, i changed it mainly for its battery performance.. I hate charging my phone every day.

Well what do you know it has been really long.. i was searching for a snap of w810i in my favariote website for phones GSM Arena.. w810i is off the list under sony ericson..it was in OLD phones page. World has moved on a lot.

No comments: