Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bose QuiteComfort 2 HeadPhones


I got a new Bose Headphones this year. No words to describe it……its just Awesome. Great sound, compact enough when you fold to hold it in Laptop Bag. My work takes me to places..a lot of travel. I just love this headphone while traveling 

Inside a flight, Once you put on the headphones, absolute silence. No more engine sound 
After about 8 months of using it, my views are…
Pro’s first since I love Bose,
a) Sound cancellation is amazing
b) It is really comfortable to use for hours….
c) Carrying case is really nice
d) Quality of sound and thump in the lower ends is awesome.
Cons’s 
a) No volume control or anything, only control is amp high or low for that you have to remove the wire and change 
b) No retractable wires..for the price you pay.
c) Price.

Note: It is just my views

No comments: