Friday, November 09, 2007

My NOKIA N73m!!


This year jan, I finally came back to NOKIA..WOW i feel the difference immediatly.. I rearly charge it..but i feel it is reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyy slow. Let me tell you guys/gals about my views on the Nokia n73 music edition...
Pros first :) b'cause i love nokia phones
a) Really large screen..well until N95 and iPhone came in :(

b) Superb Camera for a phone, though it just has a LED flash it is still fine. 3.2 MPIX is really nice. I had been to London this Jan..let me tell you all a story.. one of my friend was carrying a SONY DSC T9. After 3-4 hours of shooting photos in picture perfect contitions..man i tell you London is really a nice place. T9's battery drained when we started taking photos in the night on a ferry on thames river. But my phone still continued :) Inspite of taking snaps the entire day.. battery was still showing few bars. Amazing. (Check out the images)

c) Ease of use.. probably becuase i am a nokia buff.
d) Nice to have extra buttons for specific functions.
e) Music controls on head phones is really handy.

Cons..well i hate to write this for Nokia phones..but anyways
a) key pad is too small.
b) Phone is really slow in responce times after you press a key. At times it is really frustrating.
c) Wish I had WiFi on this phone...
d) This phone is supposed to be a Music edition phone..well music quality is really poor. Radio quality is desent. Even with Bose Headphone on i dont feel the tump.




Note: It is only my view.

No comments: