Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HTC P3300


I had switched from Nokia N73 to HTC P3300..well actually this was the very first Windows phone I used it for long time!!!!
It has been a good device, pretty good battery performance. Almost never saw the device hang!!! But i never liked the built quality. I used this for almost 8 months now.
Okay now for my fav thing..listing pros and cons :)
Pros
a) Value for money.
b) Feature rich device.
c) Good Battery, Screen.
e) GPS is really good, especially the response times!
f) App support is really great!! one can find almost anything for this phone..infact I found Apple iPhone's interface for Caller-ID screen and Locking/unlocking the touch screen!!!!
g) Great music performance especially with my Motorola blue tooth stereo headset.

Cons.
a) Pretty Bad camera.
b) built quality is pretty bad. The scroll wheel stopped working many times for me.
c) Pretty bad performance when in low network coverage areas.
d) Had lot of trouble with syncing with Vista/XP machines.. especially my mail box and calender.
e) No 3.5mm Audio Jack.


And of course I did not list 3g and other stuff because this is a pretty oldy from HTC.

No comments: