Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My HP Pavilion TX 2170


Few months back, I got myself a tablet. I choose this one because i cannot afford any other tablets in the Market.
But after using it for 2-3 months now, I really love the performace of this machine. With 3GB of RAM, even thought it is Vista; this baby works well. Even when running Microsoft Virtual machine..which i use to run XP. The performance is awesome. Let me list down the pros and cons as I usually prefer :)
Pros:
a) Cost to features.
b) Camera, finger print scanner, DVD burner, etc. for 1000 USD.
c) Weight
d) Double battery :)
e) Remote is cool... I can do most of the stuff like watching movies, images..playing music. Cool to show off ;)


Cons:
a) Built quality is questionable...especially battery holding clips etc.
b) I am facing problems with finger prints... :(
c) No in built TV tuner card..one has shell out more to get external TV tuner.
d) Screen is not so great when out doors.

Well thats all for now... I will post more about it sooon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi.
i baught a pavilion tx 2170ee about 1 year ago.
every thing is ok, except the performance of hard drive.
i don't know if my hard drive has a problem.
at startup, my hard activity LED is fully on for about 2~3 minutes, even when i didn't install any programs on the windows.
do you face such problem yet?
thanx.